*subject to change to remain in accordance with up-to-date government restrictions/guidelines*
- Any campers with any Covid-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose, difficulty breathing) or that are legally required to self isolate prior to arrival are asked to please remain at home. If this unfortunate circumstance occurs, you will receive a refund less a 15% administrative fee to cover costs of credit card and refund processing.
- One household per sleeping accommodation (cabin, RV, tent).
- Maintain 2 meters social distancing from other families.
- Face coverings required (other than while sleeping, showering, 2 meters distant from others outdoors, or only with family.)
- Please monitor symptoms during stay and if any symptoms develop please let Program or Executive Director know immediately as you will need to isolate and head home to keep other campers and staff safe.
- Sanitize hands prior to entering main building and before and after taking part in each activity. (Hand sanitizer will be available in each of these locations)
- Weather permitting, majority of activities will be held outdoors.
Whispering Pines staff will be responsible for:
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces, bathrooms, common areas and activity equipment frequently.
- Serving food to campers.
- Ensure hand sanitizing stations remain supplied.
- Thoroughly disinfect cabins between families.
- Monitoring their own symptoms and if any develop will self-isolate, get tested and be symptom free prior to returning to work.
Thank you for your understanding and for helping us create a safe camp environment for our families during this time!