Save your bottles and join us on Saturday October 9th from 10-2 at the Hillcrest Church Parking Lot!
Looking for something different to do with your family this winter season? Want to get out of the house and do some exploring? We’ve got just the thing for you! Pick a day that works for your family and come on out to camp for some outdoor fun. We’ve got a couple AWESOME sledding hills, snowshoes you can borrow to hike through our many trails, and we can have hot chocolate and snacks for you if you’d like.
Just text or call us at 403-893-2072 or email [email protected] to arrange a day to come for this FREE family fun day.
If you are looking to make it an overnight trip, check out our cabin/camping rental agreement under our “bookings” tab!
In keeping with the provincial Covid-19 restrictions we ask that only households come together. Only outdoor activities are being offered at this time. If other families are on the property, we ask that you maintain 2m social distancing and we ask that you wear a mask when entering the building to use bathrooms, etc. Please reschedule if showing any Covid-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, fever, shortness of breath).
Adopt a Cabin!
Is your family or small group looking for a way to serve? Want to have a good time with friends while also giving back? We’ve got an opportunity for you! We are “adopting cabins” to groups who would be willing to finance and/or come out and paint and repair our campers cabins! All of our cabins are in need of a fresh paint job, and some are in need of interior doors, windows and new roof shingles. We would also ask that your group uplifts your adopted cabin in prayer- for the children and families who will be using it next year and in the years to come! If this is something that interests you please contact us!
*subject to change to remain in accordance with up-to-date government restrictions/guidelines*
- Any campers with any Covid-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose, difficulty breathing) or that are legally required to self isolate prior to arrival are asked to please remain at home. If this unfortunate circumstance occurs, you will receive a refund less a 15% administrative fee to cover costs of credit card and refund processing.
- One household per sleeping accommodation (cabin, RV, tent).
- Maintain 2 meters social distancing from other families.
- Face coverings required (other than while sleeping, showering, 2 meters distant from others outdoors, or only with family.)
- Please monitor symptoms during stay and if any symptoms develop please let Program or Executive Director know immediately as you will need to isolate and head home to keep other campers and staff safe.
- Sanitize hands prior to entering main building and before and after taking part in each activity. (Hand sanitizer will be available in each of these locations)
- Weather permitting, majority of activities will be held outdoors.
Whispering Pines staff will be responsible for:
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces, bathrooms, common areas and activity equipment frequently.
- Serving food to campers.
- Ensure hand sanitizing stations remain supplied.
- Thoroughly disinfect cabins between families.
- Monitoring their own symptoms and if any develop will self-isolate, get tested and be symptom free prior to returning to work.
Thank you for your understanding and for helping us create a safe camp environment for our families during this time!